I wouldn’t blame you for thinking that now isn’t the time to start your own brokerage business. It’s expensive, right? And there’s so much that you need to keep track of! Who could possibly do all of that without a lot of help? Where’s the money supposed to come from! No. Now is not the time. Not possible.
Do you recognize any of those thoughts? Honestly?
Well, it’s neither as difficult nor as expensive as you think.
What if you could download an eBook to help you with the step-by-step processes?
What if I told you that if you follow 12 steps, you can get started for under $1,000?
Recommended reading: Are You Considering Taking The Leap From Agent To Broker?
Click below to receive a free copy of my eBook:
12 Steps to Starting a Virtual Real Estate Brokerage For Under $1000
Some of the things you’ll learn about are:
- Naming and registering your company
- IRS Employer Identification Number (“EIN”) registration
- State tax registration
- Company Policies & Procedures document and Independent Contractor Agreement
- Internet, phone numbers and VOIP phone systems
- Online back-office system
- Remember: Setting up your own virtual brokerage will take work. But it needn’t break the bank.
Click below for your free copy:
12 Steps to Starting a Virtual Real Estate Brokerage For Under $1,000